- The administrator of personal data according to Art. 4 that 7 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (ME) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: „GDPR”) is GI GRIVA, s.r.o., IR 29304091based Milada Horakova 1957/13, Brno-center (hereinafter: „administrator“).
- The contact details of the administrator are
Address: Milada Horakova 1957/13, Brno-center
telephone: +420 734 200 144
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person, which can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, for example, a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special physical elements, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the trustee are: Ivana Greifenthalová
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes personal data, you provided him or his personal data, which the administrator obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) according to Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) according to Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph. 2 Act No.. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services in the case of, that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; personal data is required when ordering, which are necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- The administrator makes an automatic individual decision-making in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (during 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- during, until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, the longest 5 let, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (webhosting) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop, accountant
- providing marketing services.
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud services / analytical services.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access their personal data according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restrictions on processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to raise an objection to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the case of, that you think, that your right to privacy has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The administrator declares, that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, especially encryption, firewall and data backup.
- The administrator declares, that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm, that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm, that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 25. 5. 2018.